There are a variety of ways you can support Lutheran Hour Ministries:
- Donate Online
- Tax-Free IRA Charitable
- Donor Advised Funds - A donor advised fund is a separately identified fund or account that is maintained and operated by a non profit organization.
- Charitable Gift Annuities - Charitable gift annuities are wonderful tools to manage your estate and plan for the future. Even better, you can be sure that you'll make a lasting impact on causes in which you believe.
- Automatic Giving - Donate
to LHM electronically via credit or debit card, or through automatic
withdrawals from a bank account on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Donate by Fax /
Phone / Mail
- Thrivent Choice Gift Opportunity
- Learn about how to support Lutheran Hour Ministries through the Thrivent Choice program. Eligible Thrivent members can find LHM listed as International Lutheran Laymen's League/Lutheran Hour Min by typing in the keyword "International" and then entering "Saint Louis" (be sure to spell out "Saint") as the city and selecting "Missouri" from the state menu.
- Stock / Mutual Funds
- A gift of stock that has appreciated in value typically makes
a wiser gift than an equal amount of cash.
- Memorials / Special Occasion
Gifts - Give a gift in memory of a loved one or to honor
someone or an event.
- Gift Planning